Sunday, October 12, 2008

Will Skibbe get Sacked???

MICHAEL SKIBBE







Galatasaray's boss Adnan Polat decided to fire Skibbe's colleagues Ümit Davala and Edwin Boekamp. Does that mean they will fire Skibbe too? Nobody knows yet, but I'll post it as soon as I learn it. From secret sources I've learned that A. Polat is looking for new coaches. For now Adnan Polat keeps this secret but from a Newspaper called "Fanatik" I learnt that Galatasaray is intereseted in hiring Fatih Terim(Coach of Turkey) or Frank Riijkaard. At every interview A. Polat indicates that they don't have any problems with Skibbe and they're not looking for a new coach but at the Newspapers and Galatasaray's official website it writes that they are looking for a new coach, nobody know if they really are or not.....



FATIH TERIM

















FRANK RIIJKAARD



2 comments:

celine said...

ooo...what a drama that has been created. the media likes to play with the audience, don't they?

this is a great blog so far - keep it up!

I really like the pics in this last post and I like your poll on the side "for the girls," but I don't know who the staff and players are :( can oyu post some pictures, so I can take part in the voting??

Elican said...
This comment has been removed by the author.